● Once-a-Week Unit Studies are biblically centered.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies are no-prep unit studies. All assignments are written in a simple to follow, step-by-step formula. Even the library lists include alphabetically and numerically arranged library call letters.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies are easy to incorporate into your academic schedule since they are designed to be used only once-a-week.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies are flexible enough to complement and energize your current curriculum, yet comprehensive enough to use as your main source of history or life science when combining four to five of them.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies accommodate American Heritage Girls! Though not written exclusively for American Heritage Girls, the majority of Once-a-Week Unit Studies have incorporated corresponding badge requirements into the assignments. This provides American Heritage Girls with the opportunity to “earn while they learn,” while completing the unit study assignments with the rest of their family. Older Trail Life USA scouts also enjoy using Once-a-Week Unit Studies in conjunction with their Design Your Own Badge option.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies engage the whole family, so each child, regardless of age, studies the same material, at the same time, on his or her own individual level.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies are cross-curricular, incorporating the following subjects and activities while focusing on one particular topic:
ARTS & CRAFTS
FIELD TRIP SUGGESTIONS
FAMILY GAME & MOVIE NIGHTS
STUMP YOUR DAD TRIVIA!
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies’ fun, hands-on approach improves the long-term memory of the material studied.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies accommodate all learning styles by incorporating a wide variety of creative assignments designed to stimulate each of their senses.
● By setting aside one unit study day each week, Once-a-Week Unit Studies will give your family a delightful break from textbooks.
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies are easy on the budget. With every Once-a-Week Unit Study priced under $22.00 and your whole family working from the same book, that’s money in the bank!
● Once-a-Week Unit Studies help you grow strong family relationships and precious homeschool memories by engaging the whole family.