- FUN, NO PREP, 4-week unit study
- Appropriate for grades 2-12
- Enjoy family devotionals revolving around God’s awesome creation and His amazing care and attention to detail
- Children choose from a wide variety of quality, library reading selections that focus on backyard birds, bird identification, the science of ornithology, and birds of prey
- Enjoy classic family read-alouds
- Set up a bird feeding habitat with simple homemade bird feeders, a bird bath, and bird food concoctions
- Create and maintain a nature journal
- Meet a famous scientist and artist
- Learn to identify a variety of species
- Explore ornithology and the science of flight with some simple science experiments
- Have fun with art
- Learn about migration
- Discover birds of prey
- Creative language assignments
- Educational, family field trips
- Family Movie Nights that revolve around your study of birds
- Have some fun with “Stump Your Dad Trivia!”
- Do you have a Boy Scout in your family? He will earn his Bird Study Merit Badge while completing Birds of a Feather with the rest of his family.
- American Heritage Girls earn Our Feathered Friends Badge.
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS NOW AVAILABLE!
Same great product with one distinguishing characteristic…each digital Once-a-Week Unit Study features numerous, internet links to further enhance your children’s educational experience. Our downloadable studies mean even BIGGER SAVINGS for you! Each digital version saves you $5.00 plus shipping. That amounts to a total savings of about $10.00! In a hurry? No problem. Digital Once-a-Week Unit Studies give you the opportunity to GET IT NOW!
Read a blogger’s review: