Knights & Nobles safely transports you back to the intriguing medieval time period of castles and cathedrals, kings and queens, medieval feasts and of course, knights and nobles!
What is a Grab-N-G0?
View Sample Week Here
- Fun, NO PREP, 4-Week Unit Study
- Appropriate for grades 2-12
- Children choose from a variety of quality, library reading selections that focus on castles and castle life, classic medieval tales, kings and queens, knights and medieval warfare, life on a manor, and medieval feasts
- Enjoy family devotionals that focus on the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Queen Esther, King Solomon, and the armor of God
- Create and maintain a history timeline notebook
- Uncover an important medieval contribution to the English language
- Discover castle and manor life
- Enjoy creative language assignments
- Learn about medieval art and architecture
- Explore knights, knighthood, and medieval warfare
- Meet famous kings and queens
- Discover and play games passed down from the middle ages
- Entertain yourself with the music and festivities of the time
- Introduce yourselves to famous literary characters of medieval times.
- Learn to juggle like a minstrel
- Take fun, educational, family field trips
- Enjoy family movie nights that revolve around your unit study
- Host your own medieval feast – simple recipes included!
“Thank you for the great customer service and also for an amazing product. We loved Knights and Nobles, look forward to Forest for the Trees and will be ordering more in the future.”